What we aspire to become.
Learning is a shared experience among learners. Our ideal is to integrate education technologies for affordable learning for everyone.
Value depends on when, where and how it realistically helps you (the learner) do a good job; and get recognised by your employers or clients. We want our design and delivery to help people everyday.
- We design for understanding. We design training materials that help you understand how new knowledge fits with your existing professional experience.
- We deliver for practical application. We deliver training workshops that suit the workplaces and job requirements to build competent people and capable organisations.
What we do well now.
Valuable training is concentrated on learners and workplaces - not facilitators or classrooms. Providing valuable training is why we set-up The Learning Trek.
- Seminars. Learning happens when people interact. Online discussion groups, webinars and meet-ups are an economical way for everyone to share professional experiences. Press or click to find out more.
- PDU. Continual learning underpins professionalism. Self-study in short bursts is the way we think of 'micro-learning' and 'learning at the point of need'. Press or click to find out more.
- Training. Sharing valuable experience depends on learning something new. Our courseware is updated to the standards in global best practice in project management and business analysis. Press or click to find out more.